4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Oakhampton at Ravenswood Fold, Off Premier Way, Castleford, WF10 5JW
- High specification new build property
- 4 Bedroom semi-detached home
- Integral garage
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Turf to front gardens
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
The Oakhampton offers stunning, spacious living over three storeys with an integral garage, perfect for families and couples that seek style and high specification design.
As soon as you enter the spacious hallway on the ground floor, you are led into an impressive open plan kitchen and dining area. This large, accommodating room is the focal point of the home, creating a hub that brings a busy family together. The dining area benefits from classic French doors that open out onto the garden, perfect for the summer months. There is also a downstairs cloakroom accessible from the hallway.
Upstairs to the first floor you'll find a light filled living room with stylish French doors opening onto a Juliet balcony, an ideal area for entertaining or family time. The master bedroom boasts its own luxury en-suite shower room as well as a glamourous dressing area â€" the ultimate retreat in your own home.
The generous second and third bedroom are found on the second floor both of which are double rooms, and also bedroom four, ideal for a nursery or home office. The modern yet stylish family bathroom benefits from both a shower and a bath.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5452_4_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.