4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tiverton at Ravenswood Fold, Off Premier Way, Castleford, WF10 5JW
- High specification new build property
- 4 Bedroom detached home
- Integral garage
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Turf to front gardens
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
The beautiful Tiverton is a traditionally designed, four bedroom detached home with integral garage, ideal for families.
A spacious lounge with stunning, feature bay window overlooks the pretty front garden, whilst the high specification kitchen with dining area provides a focal point for the home. The dining area's classic French doors flood the space with light and lead out on the garden, creating a free flowing entertaining space that brings the outside in during the warm summer months. A useful separate utility room with downstairs cloakroom is accessed from the kitchen, perfect for the modern family.
The large landing area leads to four, generous bedrooms including the striking master bedroom which benefits from the luxury of a stylish en-suite shower room and glamourous dressing area. The modern family bathroom has both a bath and a shower.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10944_4_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.