4 bedroom house for saleThe Norbury at Rufford Oaks, Wellow Road, Ollerton, NG22 9AP
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Turf to front and rear garden
- Vado Altitude taps, Sottini 'floating' washbasin and vanity unit
Grand and impressive, plot 105 The Norbury is a detached home including integral garage and has been perfectly designed round flexible modern living. A dual aspect living area is located to the front of the property with three windows allowing natural light to flood in. The open plan kitchen and living area boasts bi-fold doors, which fully open up onto the outside terrace. The designer kitchen is available in a choice of styles and colours and is complete with integrated appliances, including an electric oven, gas hob, fridge-freezer, microwave and¬†dishwasher.¬†
The master bedroom enjoys the added luxury of fitted sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room. Inspired by a boutique hotel, the family bathroom comes with floating sanitaryware, stylish taps, hidden storage, chrome towel heater and exquisite full height tiling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.