5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kirkham at Aykley View, Finchale Road, Framwellgate Moor, Durham, DH1 5JR
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Choice of Italian inspired door furniture
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Double garage
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Turf to front and rear garden
This Kirkham, plots 32, has instant kerb appeal and exudes quality even before entering. Once inside, the superior specification is immediately apparent from the finer details, such as the range of internal doors with Italian styled brassware and high profile skirting boards. The living room has a large bay window overlooking the front garden and two handy storage cupboards are located under the stairs.
The guest cloakroom is just as impressive as the larger bathrooms in the house, featuring crisp white wall hung sanitaryware and complemented by full height and feature wall tiling.
At the end of the hallway, a spectacular kitchen and generously proportioned family room benefit from the bi-fold doors that let light flood in and open out onto the terraced area. The designer kitchen is available in a choice of colours and styles and is complete with fully integrated appliances, including oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, and microwave.
The master bedroom boasts sliding wardrobes in a choice of finishes and features en suite shower facilities, as does bedroom 2. The stylish family bathroom features contemporary floating sanitaryware with hidden storage, full height tiling, and chrome towel heater.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_32. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.