3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Appleton at Millbrook, High Gill Road, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough, TS7
- Allocated parking
- Choice of Italian inspired door furniture
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Turf to front and rear garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
This modern 3 bedroom home, plots 30 & 33, have been inspired by what new buyers told us they were looking for in a new home. The ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen/dining/living area, perfect for entertaining.
The designer kitchen comes in a range of colours and finishes and is complete with integrated appliances, including an oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer. Floor to ceiling bi-fold doors let light flood in and truly open up the home.
The master bedroom benefits from fitted sliding wardrobes. The family bathroom creates a luxurious spa experience with floating sanitaryware, stylish taps, hidden storage, chrome towel heater and exquisite full height tiling. There are 2 further bedrooms on this floor.
Plot 8 also benefit from two parking spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plots_30_33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.