2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 58 - The Princes Building at Ten Brunswick Road, Brunswick Road, Edinburgh, EH7
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- Amazing City Centre Location, just off Elm Row
- Stunning apartments designed with generous living spaces
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Enhanced height windows throughout serve to bring additional light into the apartments
- Private carpark with assigned space - a premium in the city centre!
- Terrace accessed from the spacious lounge
- Two Bedrooms, master en suite with fitted wardrobes
- This development is selling fast and is currently sold ahead to March, 2017
- Contact a Sales Advisor today to register your interest and ensure you don't miss out.
This spacious, ground floor two bedroom apartment boasts a good sized living area leading out onto a private terrace which extends along the length of the front of the property, a separate kitchen, two good sized bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and master en-suite, and a well equipped bathroom. This property also benefits from an assigned parking space in the private residents car park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a588c632-5637-4baa-b4e7-a53b631438c2_2_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.