5 bedroom town house for saleThe Hurley at The Mallards, Nature's Way, Hampton Vale, Peterborough, PE7
- German kitchen with laminate work surfaces, upstands and stainless steel splashback hob
- White Roca sanitaryware
- Pre-wiring for TV/FM and satellite (compatible with Sky Multiscreen) to living room
- Over 1300sq.ft
- Integral garage
- Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler
- Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water waste
- Integrated fridge freezer and built-in oven
- Double-glazed PVCu windows
- Make your move to an award winning builder
The Hurley is a perfect model of modern family living. From the open-plan style and French doors of the rear kitchen/dining room, to the convenient cloakroom and integral garage, to the first floor elevation of the large double-doored sitting room with Juliet balcony. The spacious sanctuary of the master en suite bedroom with built-in wardrobe and can also be enjoyed upstairs, along with the fifth bedroom, followed by a second en suite bedroom, two more bedrooms and a bathroom on the top floor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23f12dae-6966-4abf-ab14-595e851f470c_5_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.