4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Gargrave at Parklands, Woodlands Avenue, Earley, Reading, RG6 1HY
- Spacious three-storey semi-detached house
- Sophisticated lounge with double doors
- The top floor master bedroom and second bedroom each enjoy an ensuite shower room
- Garden room with French doors
- Garage and allocated parking
- Popular development with plenty of open space
- Award winning customer service from CALA Homes
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Part Exchange available
The Gargrave offers great scope for contemporary family living over three floors. From its spacious and sophisticated lounge with double doors, to the flowing informal layout of the kitchen/dining/family area with French doors to the attractive rear garden. The top floor master bedroom and second bedroom each enjoy a luxury en suite shower room, as well as built-in wardrobes. Complemented by two more double bedrooms, a generous family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom and garage.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56887489.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1031e967-c016-4c94-9677-c632a00f4b10_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.