3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Arthur at Dalmeny Park, Off Scotstoun Avenue, South Queensferry, EH30
- 100% part exchange or a 5% contribution to deposit is available on this home*
- Speak to a Sales Advisor about available incentives
- Perfect for young families and downsizers alike!
- Stunning terraced home with plenty of adaptable space
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Fitted wardrobes to master and bedroom 2
- Generous functional storage throughout the home
- Useful utility room and downstairs cloakroom on the ground floor
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
- Excellent location within the quaint town of South Queensferry
Welcoming you into its private vestibule, this charming three bedroom home comprises a large formal lounge and contemporary kitchen/dining area with separate utility room, plus the added benefit of a convenient cloakroom. While from the gallery landing, The Arthur offers a family bathroom, the spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room and double fitted wardrobes, a second bedroom also with fitted wardrobes and a third bedroom or study.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56887501.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7495_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.