5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Crichton at Dalmeny Park, Off Scotstoun Avenue, South Queensferry, EH30
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- Homes at Dalmeny Park are from CALA's award-winning Signature Collection
- Limited detached homes available, act quickly
- Master and second bedroom with ensuite facilities
- The stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both space and storage
- Grand formal lounge
- Useful utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor
- Glass door to outside rear garden / decked area
- Stunning village location in South Queensferry
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
Four double bedrooms, two with an en suite, plus a fifth bedroom make The Crichton a family home with room to grow. Downstairs the L-shaped entrance hall gives access to the formal lounge and large open plan kitchen and family/dining area, which in turn leads through to the utility room and integral garage.
Overall size: 1810 sq. feet (approx 168 sq m)
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56887507.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7500_5_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.