4 bedroom town house for salePlot 281 at Dalmeny Park, Off Scotstoun Avenue, South Queensferry, EH30
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- Available with 100% Part Exchange or a 5% Contribution to Deposit
- The stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage
- Stunning terraced home with plenty of adaptable space
- Master bathroom with en-suite and lounge on the second floor
- Fitted wardrobes to 3 bedrooms
- Generous functional storage throughout the home
- Useful utility room and downstairs cloakroom on the ground floor
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
- Glass door to outside rear garden / decked area
Entering on the ground floor, the spacious hallway at the heart of the home leads straight through to the large, open-plan kitchen and dining area which in turn, opens directly into the garden. This floor also boasts a generous 4th bedroom/study with enhanced height windows, as well as a convenient cloakroom and separate utility room.
On the first floor, a large formal lounge at the front of the home is mirrored by a grand master bedroom, with en-suite, to the rear.
The second floor plays host to two further double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, and a well-equipped family bathroom.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56887513.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53659413-93c5-4ea0-b627-f85d8f6d379c_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.