5 bedroom house for saleThe Cumberland at Virginia Gate, Wick Road, Englefield Green, Egham, TW20
- Spread across three floors
- French doors into garden
- Trade up to your new lifestyle with Part Exchange*
- Study/bedroom 5
- Just over 40 minutes to London Waterloo from Egham Station
- Juliet balcony to sitting room
- En suite to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Stamp duty contribution available on selected plots, speak to our sales advisors for more information
- Situated opposite Windsor Great Park
- Tranquil location
Special incentives available on The Cumberland:
Plot 11 - Now available at £995,000 to include curtains, blinds, light fittings, pictures, mirrors, artwork and a fully landscaped garden*.
Plot 16 - Now available at £949,995 with Part Exchange*, £1,000 towards legal fees, curtains, blinds, light fittings, carpets and a fully landscaped garden.
The Cumberland boasts flexible family living over three floors. French doors extend the large open plan kitchen, dining room and garden room for informal social gatherings inside and out. A separate utility room is accompanied by a shower room and study which could be used as a fifth bedroom. Upstairs, the sitting room features a Juliet balcony, with the generous en suite master bedroom opposite enjoying French doors to a private balcony. There’s a family bathroom too, while the top floor en suite bedroom is joined by two more bedrooms and a shower room.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56887525.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a9dcbc92-07c0-4ae2-82a1-811cd539b16a_5_42_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.