3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Derwent at Edenbrook Vale, Park Road, Pontefract, WF8
- High specification new build property
- 3 bedroom home
- Living room with French doors to garden
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Turf to front gardens
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
Laid out over three, generous floors the Derwent offers the height of modern living for families and couples that are looking for high specification design and style.
Leading off the spacious hallway is the modern kitchen, the heart of any home. At the rear of the property is a spacious, relaxing lounge/dining room that is filled with light thanks to the stunning French doors leading out to the garden.
Upstairs to the first floor you will find two double bedrooms with a modern and stylish family bathroom. The Derwent's masterstroke is the opulent master bedroom, located on the top floor. The ultimate in luxury living, the master bedroom boasts a stylish ensuite shower room.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3631_3_58_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.