5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Johnstone at Brookwood Farm, Bagshot Road, Knaphill, Woking, GU21
- Quality kitchen and utility units
- Granite worktop with upstand to kitchen
- Stainless steel built-in double oven
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge freezer
- White sanitaryware from Villeroy & Boch
- Hansgrohe thermostatically-controlled showers
- Intruder alarm system
- Turf to front and rear garden
- Block paving to driveway
Special incentive on Plot 290, The Johnstone. Now available at £830,000 with Full £31,500 Stamp Duty Paid*.
Providing comfortable family living over three floors, The Johnstone features an impressive kitchen, whose open plan design includes a breakfast area and family/garden room with French doors to the rear garden. A separate dining room, cloakroom, utility room and an integral garage complete the downstairs. Upstairs are a light and airy living room, a master en suite bedroom with dressing area, a second bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a Jack and Jill family bathroom and a single bedroom. On the top floor are two further bedrooms, another Jack and Jill bathroom and plenty of storage space.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56936098.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7445_5_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.