3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Hunterian at Richmond Gate, Fauldhouse Way Glasgow G5 0JB
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Raised ceiling heights and raised profile skirting
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Turf to front and rear garden
Inspired by you, The Hunterian (plot 586) is a three bedroom end terraced home with a great layout designed for the way we live today. Ideally located within a modern development in Glasgow, near Glasgow Green, its open plan kitchen/dining room is ideal for entertaining. The kitchen is fully fitted and is available in a range of colours and styles. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven and hob. All as standard!
The master bedroom has an en suite and a superior built-in wardrobe. The family bathroom is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns and textures. Bedroom two includes an optional fitted wardrobe.
The specification is second to none - a full range of integrated appliances, wardrobes and tiling are just a few of the luxury finishes all included.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.