2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Lawrie at Richmond Gate, Fauldhouse Way Glasgow G5 0JB
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Open plan living
Inspired by you, The Lawrie (plot 914) is a stunning two bedroom third floor apartment with a great layout designed for the way we live today. Ideally situated within a modern development within a short distance of Glasgow City Centre, youâ€™ll be able to enjoy a lifestyle rarely offered elsewhere.
This stunning apartment boasts an open plan kitchen/dining/living room, ideal for entertaining. The fully fitted kitchen is available in a range of colours and styles. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob and washer/dryer. All as standard!
The master bedroom has a superior built-in wardrobe. The bathroom is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns and textures. Bedroom two includes an optional fitted wardrobe.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_Plot_914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.