4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Norbury at Chacefield View, Glasgow Road, Denny, FK6
- Choice of designer kitchen (subject to build stage)
- Choice of Italian inspired door furniture
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
Inspired by you, The Norbury (plot 169) is a detached four bedroom family home with a great layout designed for the way we live today. The ground floor comprises of a fantastic open plan kitchen/dining area with bi-fold doors opening out onto the decking area and garden. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave! The spacious lounge to the front has superior views of the garden. Also on the ground floor, you'll find a WC and cloakroom.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has a luxury ensuite, with Porcelanosa full height tiling, and fitted sliding door wardrobe system, which comes in a range of finishes. The family bathroom has a contemporary "floating" bathroom suite and is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns, and textures.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.