3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Dalton at Foxton Place, Burton Street, Market Harborough, LE16 9GY
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Allocated parking
- Choice of Italian inspired door furniture
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Turf to front and rear garden
The Dalton plot 31 is an impressive family home has been designed with our customers in mind and boasts all you could want in a new home. The modern kitchen is fully fitted with integrated appliances, including an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave and the spacious lounge features bi-fold doors that let light flood in.
On the first floor the master bedroom enjoys luxury en suite facilities, with two further bedrooms complimented with a family bathroom.
All this and more, comes included in the price!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.