3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hamilton at Balfour Park, Whitehill Street, Newcraighall, Musselburgh, EH21
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Choice of designer kitchen (subject to build stage)
- Choice of Italian inspired door furniture
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
Inspired by you, The Hamilton (plot 168) is a brand new three bedroom family home that has something for everyone. The ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen/dining/living room with stunning bi-fold doors that let light flood in. The kitchen is fully fitted and is available in a range of colours and styles. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave! All as STANDARD! There is also a useful utility cupboard under the stairs.
Upstairs boasts a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and an en suite. There are two further bedrooms and family bathroom which provides luxury fixtures including a fixed-head shower together with hand-held shower attachment, hidden storage, floating sanitaryware, waterfall taps and complementary tiling from Porcelanosa.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.