4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Settle at Queensbury Gardens, Old Mill Dam Lane Queensbury, BD13 2FP
- High specification new build property
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Integral garage
- Luxury fitted dining kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Turf to front gardens
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
The Settle is a four bedroom detached family home with integral garage.
The large welcoming hallway has double doors leading onto the luxurious living room with feature bay window. There is a downstairs cloakroom and at the heart of the property is an impressive, high specification kitchen with dining area. Light floods into this room through French doors that open out onto the garden. There is a separate utility room with access to the garden and the integral garage.
The upstairs landing leads to four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The spacious master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room and dressing area, whilst the sleek and stylish family bathroom has both a shower and separate bath.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1879_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.