4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Norbury at Broadmeadows, Browney Lane, Browney, Durham, DH7 8HT
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Turf to front and rear garden
- Choice of designer kitchen (subject to build stage)
The ground floor of this stunning four bedroom home, the Norbury plot 51, comprises of an open plan kitchen/dining room. The kitchen is fully fitted and is available in a range of colours and styles. It comes complete with integrated appliances including¬†an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave! All as standard.
Beautiful floor to ceiling bi-fold doors lead from the dining area to the rear garden. At the front of the home, there is a separate lounge, perfect to relax in.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite and a fitted sliding door wardrobe system, which comes in a range of finishes. The family bathroom has a contemporary "floating" bathroom suite and is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns, and textures.¬†
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plots_51. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.