3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hamilton at Manor Gardens, Low Lane, Ingleby Barwick, TS17 0QR
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Raised ceiling heights and raised profile skirting
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Turf to front and rear garden
This modern 3 bedroom home, plots 2, has been inspired by what new buyers told us they were looking for in a new home. The ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen/dining/living area, perfect for entertaining.
The designer kitchen comes in a range of colours and finishes and is complete with integrated appliances, including an oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer. Floor to ceiling bi-fold doors let light flood in and truly open up the home.
The master bedroom benefits from fitted sliding wardrobes. The family bathroom comes complete with floating sanitaryware, stylish taps, hidden storage, chrome towel heater and full height tiling. There are 2 further bedrooms on this floor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.