3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Alderton at Regents Green, Grassmoor, Chesterfield, S42
- High specification new build property
- 3 Bedroom detached home
- Integral Garage
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Turf to front gardens
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
This charming, three bedroom home offers luxury qualities with no end of style and high specification design.
The hallway leads to a light filled, homely lounge, the perfect space for relaxing and spending time with family. From here you will find the modern kitchen and dining area, towards the rear of the property, which benefits from classic French doors that lead out to the garden, perfect for entertaining on warm summer evenings.
Upstairs are three, generously sized, stylish bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The stunning master bedroom offers pure luxury with its own private en-suite and sophisticated dressing room.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5337_3_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.