4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ashbury at Maple Tree Park, Carr Green Lane, Mapplewell, Barnsley, S75
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Have all you've ever wanted in a home, much sooner than you think with Express Move
- Integral garage
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Part Exchange to the home you want
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Vado Altitude taps, Sottini 'floating' washbasin and vanity unit
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
You could be in a new dream home for Christmas, this ideal family property is ready to move into!
The Ashbury is a unique and distinctive detached property with an integral garage. A spacious open plan kitchen/Live area boasts integrated appliances and extensive bi-fold doors overlooking the rear garden, while the separate living room is a haven of tranquility. The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of an en-suite shower room and choice of fitted sliding wardrobes. With character and charm, there's no wonder The Ashbury is such a popular housetype.
Note: internal images are from the Ashbury showhome on Maple Tree Park
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.