1 bedroom apartment for salePlot 8 - Rayleigh House at Portesbery Square, Portesbery Road, Camberley, GU15
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Large modern family bathroom
- Plenty of storage space
- Second floor apartment
- High quality specifcation
- Kitchen design
- Close to Camberley town centre
- Fantastic road and rail links nearby
- Available with help to buy*
This stylish one bedroom apartment provides the perfect light and space for busy professionals, with an expansive living/dining area and designer kitchen to relax or entertain in. Its attractive master bedroom features a generous built-in double wardrobe, complete with a separate luxury bathroom, two hallway storage cupboards to keep everywhere clutter-free, and an allocated parking space.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57010789.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6355964a-adfb-45ae-92f2-ff66c734d6dc_1_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.