4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hanbury at Prince's Park, Park Road, Pontefract, WF8
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Vado Altitude taps, Sottini 'floating' washbasin and vanity unit
- Part Exchange to the home you want
The front lobby of this well-planned home houses the guest cloakroom and directly leads through to the flexible family room and this continues through to the bright open plan living room. The superb bi-fold doors across the width of this room open fully onto the terraced area and lawned gardens outside.
The extensive kitchen is located at the front of the property, overlooking the landscaped garden through the large feature window. The stunning soft close units are available in a range of colour selections and with fully integrated appliances, including oven, hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and microwave. Under lights, downlights and floor coverings are included as standard. A utility cupboard is positioned under the stairs, with access directly through to the parking area, a convenient drive through.
An elegant staircase featuring a walnut inlay with contrasting handrail leads upstairs, where the master bedroom features a choice of sliding designer wardrobes and a spacious en-suite shower room. Another two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom are accompanied by a stylish house bathroom, in which the basin and WC are wall hung and the tiles are full height with a feature wall. The bath is double ended with a central waterfall tap and benefits from a shower over with a beautiful glass and chrome door.
Internal images are from a Hanbury showhome.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.