4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rosebury at Melton View, Pastures Road, Mexborough, S64
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Choice of Italian inspired door furniture
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Integral garage
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Vado Altitude taps, Sottini 'floating' washbasin and vanity unit
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
Reserve now for an unrepeatable package on this ideal family home.
The feature living room window in this delightful family home overlooks the landscaped front garden and is located off the gallery hallway. A spacious kitchen leads off towards the rear, with a generous amount of designer kitchen units. These soft close cabinets and drawers are available in a range of colours and fully integrated appliances are fitted as standard, including a gas hob, electric oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and microwave. A glass splashback to the hob and feature lighting, one and a half bowl sink with a choice of tap complete the look.
A useful utility room has a door into the integral garage and also leads through to a guest WC. This is just as impressive as the larger bathrooms in the house, featuring crisp white wall hung sanitaryware and complimented by full height and feature wall tiling.
The flexible family room is complimented by the spectacular bi-fold doors, opening fully to let the outside in. The terraced patio area is sheltered by a rendered wing wall to ensure privacy with the lawned garden stretching beyond.
Upstairs, the generous master bedroom benefits from an extensive fitted wardrobe, selected from a contemporary range of colours and designs. The en-suite is stunning, with a low profile shower tray, fixed shower head and retracting hair rinse hose. The wall hung wash basin has a vanity unit in a selection of finishes and the wall tiles are full height with a feature wall.
The property features two further double bedrooms plus a comfortable single and an exceptional house bathroom, complete with double ended bath with shower over and a glass and chrome door. Downlights and a choice of floor coverings are also included.
Storage cupboards are located on both the ground and first floor of this thoughtfully designed home, ensuring The Rosebury truly is the ideal family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.