3 bedroom house for saleThe Rivelin at Brearley Forge, Sheffield at Brearley Forge, Falstaff Crescent, Sheffield, S5
- 3 Bedrooms
- Kitchen dinning room
- Spacious accommodation
- En Suite bathroom
- Fully fitted 'Symphony' kitchen
- Family Home
The Rivelin is a modern 3 bedroom family home which has spacious accomodation on offer. Set over two floors, the accomodation includes a downstairs Lounge to the rear of the propertyoverlooking the garden. A convenient downstairs WC and to the front of the property, a modern fitted kitchen dining room ideal for entertaining. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms, two double and one single bedroom. The familybathroom is a modern three piece suite.
Plot 264 The Rivelin at Brearley Forge
Full price £141,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4137mm x 4247mm or 13'7" x 13'11"
- Lounge - 5130mm x 3385mm or 16'10 x 11'1"
- W.C. - 1923mm x 1461mm or 6'4" x 4'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4082mm x3054mm or 13'5" x 10'0"
- En Suite - 1405mm x 2100mm or 4'7" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 2886mm x 3854mm or 9'6" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2151mm x 2893mm or 7'1" x 9'6"
- Bathroom - 1930mm x 2185mm or 6'4" x 7'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13420_3_18_101523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.