2 bedroom house for saleThe Carnelian at Brimstone, Frickley at Brimstone, Westfield Lane, South Elmsall, WF9
- Ideal first home
- Light airy living room with French doors to garden
- Stylish dining kitchen
- Help to Buy is available
The Coral is a highly appealing modern home with an amazing price tag, an amazing property for all, whether you are a first time buyer or looking to downsize.
The ground floor boasts a light, airy lounge with French doors to the rear garden and a contemporary style kitchen/diner plus a downstairs WC.
First Floor has two double bedrooms and a good sized family bathroom.
This property has useful storage on each floor.
Plot 601 The Carnelion at Brimstone
Full price £115,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen /Dining - 3410mm x 4431mm 11'2" x 14'6"
- Lounge - 4504mm x 4148mm 14'9" x 13'7"
- WC - 965mm x 1505mm 3'2" x 4'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4504mm x 3755mm 14'9" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4504mm x 2601mm 14'9" x 8'6"
- Bathroom - 2221mm x 2095mm 7'3" x 6'10"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8812_2_15_100188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.