3 bedroom house for saleThe Emerald at Brimstone, Frickley at Brimstone, Westfield Lane, South Elmsall, WF9
- Seperate Kitchen / Diner
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Light, airy lounge with French Doors to rear garden
- Useful storage
- Convenient downstairs WC
The Emerald is a highly appealing, modern three bedroom family home.
The ground floor features a fully fitted kitchen/dining area which leads through to the light, airy lounge. The lounge boasts french doors- providing a light and airy feel to the room as well as access to the rear garden. A downstairs w.c. and storage completes the ground floor.
The first floor boasts two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
Plot 56 The Emerald at Brimstone
Full price £132,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3801mm x 5019mm 12'6" x 16'6"
- Lounge - 4895mm x 4245mm 16'1" x 13'11"
- WC - 1440mm x 1727mm 4'9" x 5'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 4895mm x 3001mm 16'1" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 2630mm x 4006mm 8'8" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 2172mm x 2951mm 7'2" x 9'8"
- Bathroom - 2613mm x 2193mm 8'7" x 7'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9083_3_17_101981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.