4 bedroom house for saleThe Bradgate at Bardon View at Bardon View, Bardon Road, Coalville, LE67
- Impressive four bedroom family home
- Dual aspect lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- Light and airy kitchen with french doors to the rear garden
- Seperate dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
Stylish and Contemporary Four Bedroom Home
This four bedroom home is ideal for growing families looking for extra space in Coalville, Leicestershire. The Bradgate features a dual aspect lounge with French doors to rear garden, as well as a kitchen with french doors also opening onto the rear garden. There is also a seperate dining room and downstairs w.c.
On the first floor are four ample sized bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master. A family bathroom and additional storage space complete this new family home.
Plot 32 The Bradgate at Bardon View
Full price £229,995 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 3574mm x 4990mm / 11'9" x 16'4"
- Dining - 2601mm x 3336mm / 8'6" x 10'11"
- Lounge - 3868mm x 4474mm / 12'8" x 14'8"
- W.C. - 1483mm x 1043mm / 4'10" x 3'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3370mm x 4474mm / 11'1" x 14'8"
- En-suite - 1782mm x 1773mm / 5'10" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3574mm x 5055mm / 11'9" x 16'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 2601mm x 3450mm / 8'6" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 2347mm x 3450mm / 7'8" x 11'4"
- Bathroom - 2549mm x 2080mm / 8'4" x 6'10"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15254_4_49_101386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.