5 bedroom house for saleThe Bardon at Bardon View, Coalville at Bardon View, Bardon Road, Coalville, LE67
- Five bedroom detached home
- Lounge with attractive Bay window
- Seperate dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Utility with rear access
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Second bedroom with Juliet balcony
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage
The Bardon is an impressive five bedroom detached home at Bardon View, Coalville.
The ground floor provides ample space for flexible living that features a lounge with attractive bay window, and a large kitchen that leads onto a seperate dining room with French doors to the private rear garden. There is also a utility room with acress to the rear garden, a downstairs W.C. and additional storage space.
Upstairs there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a second bedroom with a Juliet balcony, three further bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
An integral garage completes this five bedroom home.
Plot 34 The Bardon at Bardon View
Full price £259,995 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen - 4172mm x 5286mm / 13'8" x 17'4"
- Dining - 3572mm x 2653mm / 11'9" x 8'8"
- Lounge - 3572mm x 4859mm / 11'9" x 15'11"
- W.C. - 1370mm x 1515mm / 4'6" x 5'0"
- Utility - 1608mm x 2564mm / 5'3" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 4306mm x 3658mm / 14'2" x 12'0"
- En-suite - 1480mm x 2590mm / 4'10" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4306mm x 3153mm / 14'2" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3167mm x 3445mm / 10'5" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 3167mm x 3029mm / 10'5" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 5 - 2244mm x 2207mm / 7'4" x 7'3"
- Bathroom - 1951mm x 2460mm / 6'5" x 8'1"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15556_5_47_101477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.