2 bedroom house for saleThe Normanby at Millers Croft, Bradford at Millers Croft, Future Fields, Wibsey, Bradford, BD6
- Spacious lounge featuring French doors
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs W.C
- Two double bedrooms
- House bathroom
This two bedroom home offers luxury with an affordable price tag ideally suited for the first time buyer.
The ground floor features a stylish kitchen/diner and a light, airy living room with French doors opening onto a rear garden. There's also a convenient downstairs W.C. The first floor includes two double bedrooms and a house bathroom.
Plot 18 The Normanby at Millers Croft
Full price £123,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3044mm x 3685mm or 10'0" x 12'1"
- Lounge - 3992mm x 3656mm or 13'1" x 12'0"
- WC - 855mm x 1558mm or 2'10" x 5'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3992mm x 2673mm or 13'1" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3992mm x 3105mm or 13'1" x 10'2"
- Bathroom - 1940mm x 2015mm or 6'4" x 6'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14641_2_13_101025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.