4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sherbourne at St Andrews Gardens , Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 3BP
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Separate dining room with French doors
- Modern kitchen with family area
- Utility room
- Integral double garage
The ever-popular Sherbourne has a wonderful and practical layout making it an ideal family home.
A large lounge leads through double doors to the separate dining room which makes an ideal setting for more formal family meal times.
The modern kitchen has a family area as well as a utility room to the rear of the home giving a wonderful space to relax as well as a practical area for laundry or pets.
There is also a downstairs study, perfect for those who work from home or as a space to relax and unwind.
Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms including the impressive master bed with en suite shower, a further 2 double bedrooms, final single bed and modern family bathroom complete the design of this impressive home.
An integral double garage concludes the layout of this practical, spacious family home.
- Lounge (Ex bay)
- 4.00m x 5.030m, 13'2" x 16'6"
- 3.470m x 3.560m, 11'5" x 11'8"
- 2.150m x 1.990m, 7'1" x 6'7"
- Family area
- 2.500m x 2.590m, 8'3" x 8'6"
- Dining Room
- 4.000m x 2.800m
, 13'2" x 9'2"
- 3.020m x 2.630m
, 9'11" x 8'8"
- Master Bedroom (Inc Robes) (min)
- 5.130m x 4.740m, 16'10" x 15'7"
- Bedroom 2 (Inc Robes) - 4.290m x 4.250m, 14'1" x 13'11"
- Bedroom 3 (min) - 3.730m x 2.840m, 12'3" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.660m x 2.680m, 12'0" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57083524.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20362-5e326df7c6944169a444d19a91c4e496_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.