4 bedroom detached house for saleKentdale at Haycop Rise , Dark Lane, Broseley, TF12
- 1222 sqft
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with utility area
- Large dual aspect living room with French doors opening out onto the private rear garden
- Under stairs storage
- Three double bedrooms and good sized fourth bedroom
- Single garage and 2 parking spaces on a side drive
The Kentdale at Haycop Rise is a 4 bedroom property which will appeal to growing families in search of extra space.
The central entrance hallway leads to a spacious kitchen/dining room with a utility area and a large dual aspect living room which opens through French doors to the private garden. Under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room, and there are also two further double bedrooms and a well proportioned fourth bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
The Kentdale benefits from a single garage and 2 parking spaces on a side drive.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £12,650
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £50,599
Mortgage (75%) = £189,747
How can I find out more about this house type?
- Take our virtual tour from the comfort of your own home
- Lounge - 3.45m x 6.02m, 11'4" x 19'9"
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.80m, 11'9" x 9'2"
- Dining area - 2.77m x 3.22m, 9'1" x 10'7"
- Utility room - 2.01m x 1.52m , 6'7" x 5'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.51m x 3.40m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.95m, 11'11" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.98m, 10'0" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57083533.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20115-7548c8282f924791b5abb7e8305f3468_4_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.