4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Easton - Plot 124 at Poppy Grange, Premier Way, Glasshoughton, Castleford, West Yorkshire, WF10 5JW
- 4 bedroom 2.5 storey townhouse
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast area overlooking the front of the home
- Spacious lounge/dining area with French doors out to the rear garden
- Handy store cupboard on the ground floor
- Master bedroom complete with separate dressing area and en-suite shower room
- Three further well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Private rear garden including turf and fencing
The Easton is a stylish 4 bedroom 2.5 storey townhouse with plenty of flexible space for growing families.
The ground floor features a large living/dining room, while the kitchen/breakfast room is ideal for informal mealtimes. There is also a handy guest cloakroom and store cuopboard off the entrance hallway.
The first floor landing leads to two double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a further bedroom which could alternatively be used as a dedicated work space or play room.
Meanwhile, on the top floor there is a spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room and convenient dressing area.
- Kitchen - 3.25m x 3.43m, 10'8" x 11'3"
- Lounge/Dining Area - 4.88m x 4.20m, 16'0" x 13'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.01m x 3.37m, 9'11" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.88m x 3.26m, 9'5" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 1.78m x 3.37m, 5'10" x 11'1"
- Master Bedroom - 3.85m x 6.00m, 12'8" x 19'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57083542.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-10654-124_4_58_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.