4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 429 The Albury at Taylor Wimpey at Cambourne, Brace Dein, Upper Cambourne, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Additional shower room
- Living room/dining area
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Private garden
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The entrance hallway offers access to the kitchen, which can also be used as a breakfast room, plus a light and airy living/dining area oprning through French doors to the rear garden. Off the hallway is also a handy guest cloakroom.
Upstairs is a family room complete with Juliet balcony, which can alternatively be used as an additional bedroom. A further bedroom and a main bathroom complete the first floor.
A master bedroom with en suite shower facilities, a double bedroom and a shoeer room are located on the second floor.
- Kitchen - 3.27m x 2.78m, 10'9" x 9'2"
- Living/Dining Room - 4.72m x 3.38m, 15'6" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.84m x 2.53m, 9'4" x 8'4"
- Family Room/Bedroom 4 - 4.72m x 3.38m, 15'6" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.72m x 3.38m, 12'2" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.61m x 2.80m, 11'10" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57083617.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-12717-429_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.