3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 35 - The Snowdon at Cwrt Aneurin Bevan, Mardy Close, Merthyr Tydfil, CF47
- Practical kitchen
- Living room/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Integral garage
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
Thoughtful practical touches make The Snowdon ideal for contemporary living.
On the ground floor you will find the kitchen and living room/dining area, with French doors to the rear garden making it easy for you to enjoy the outside space. The downstairs cloakroom and under stairs cupboard take care of the practical sides of life.
On the first floor the master bedroom has the added luxury of an en suite shower room, leaving the master bathroom to serve the remaining two bedrooms.
Sub Ground Floor
- - ,
- - ,
- Kitchen - 3.47m x 3.06m, 11'5" x 10'0"
- Living Room/Dining Area (max.) - 5.07m x 4.82m, 16'7" x 15'9"
- Bedroom 1 (max.) - 3.86m x 3.75m, 12'8" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 2 (min.) - 2.84m x 2.40m, 9'4" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.17m x 2.13m, 10'5" x 7'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57083620.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-13205-035_3_57_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.