3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 45 - The Earlswood at Cwrt Aneurin Bevan, Mardy Close, Merthyr Tydfil, CF47
- Spacious living room/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Practical downstairs cloakroom
- 3 perfect sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Well thought out design
- Allocated parking
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
The appeal of this home is in its well thought out, simple design.
The kitchen can be found on the ground floor, along with the living room/dining area which is opened up beautifully by the French doors to the rear garden. The downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard are convenient touches.
Upstairs is home to the three bedrooms and the master bathroom. The master bedroom has the added luxury of an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen - 3.47m x 2.53m , 11'4" x 8'3"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.82m x 4.54m, 15'9" x 14'10"
- Bedroom 1 (max.) - 3.71m x 2.58m , 12'2" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.84m x 2.51m, 9'3" x 8'2"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.16m x 1.87m, 10'4" x 6'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57083623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-13205-045_3_20_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.