4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 48 - The Banbury at Cwrt Aneurin Bevan, Mardy Close, Merthyr Tydfil, CF47
- Open plan Kitchen/breakfast area with French doors to the rear garden
- Handy utility room
- Spacious living room with French doors to the rear garden
- Useful downstairs cloakroom
- 4 perfect sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room and built in wardrobes
- Integral garage
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
With 4 bedrooms and a welcoming layout, The Banbury is perfect for modern family living.
Both the living room and the kitchen/breakfast area benefit from French doors to the rear garden, so you can extend your living space outside. The utility cupboard, downstairs cloakroom and integral garage are handy practical additions.
The first floor is home to the four bedrooms, three of which are served by the master bathroom. The master bedrooms enjoys the privacy offered by an en suite and convenience of built in wardrobes.
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Area (max.) - 5.00m x 3.77m , 16'4" x 12'4"
- Living Room - 6.51m x 3.47m, 21'4" x 11'4"
- Utility - 1.29m x 0.92m, 4'2" x 3'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.09m x 3.07m , 10'1" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 3.72m x 3.17m, 12'2" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 4.02m x 3.35m, 13'2" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.70m x 2.45m, 8'10" x 8'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57083626.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-13205-048_4_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.