4 bedroom detached house for saleEynsham at Holystone Park, Scaffold Hill, Off Holystone Crescent, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, NE27 0HF
- Generous, bright lounge
- Separate dining room with French doors to garden
- Modern kitchen with breakfast area and French doors to garden
- Guest cloakroom
- 4 Spacious double bedrooms including two with en-suite shower rooms.
- Single integral garage.
There’s a wealth of space for flexible family living provided in the 4 bedroom Eynsham.
Downstairs, a large living room leads through double doors to the dining room. There’s also a kitchen/breakfast room that’s perfect for relaxed family mealtimes, with French doors to the private rear garden. A handy guest cloakroom and an integral garage complete the ground floor layout.
Four double bedrooms occupy the first floor including two with en-suite shower rooms. A main bathroom and useful storage cupboard can also be found off the landing.
- Lounge - 3.327m x 5.590m, 10'11" x 18'4"
- 5.114m x 2.988m, 16'10" x 9'10"
- Dining Room
- 2.963m x 2.988m, 9'9" x 9'10"
- Master Bedroom
- 3.389m x 4.593m, 11'1" x 15'1"
- Bedroom 2(max)
- 4.168m x 2.900m, 13'8" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.140m x 2.710m, 10'3" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.173m x 2.710m, 10'3" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57083647.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20365-1f222b4e78b743f48bc73d3bec5bbb98_4_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.