5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 415- The Abbots at Forest Grove at Pine Trees in Daws Hill, Doolittle Village, Daws Hill Lane, High Wycombe, HP11
- 5 bedroom home
- 3 Floors
- Kitchen/Breakfast room with french doors to rear garden
- Upgraded kitchen with Silestone worktops
- Living room with french doors to rear garden
- Separate Dining room
- Family bathroom
- En suite and dressing area to Master Bedroom
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
The Abbots is a spacious 5 Bedroom Home over 3 floors with a spectacular double height entrance hall. This unique home has a superb integrated kitchen which features upgraded tiling and Silestone worktops. The kitchen/breakfast area has french doors to the rear garden and a living room also with french doors. There is a separate formal dining room for entertaining and a useful private study. From the galleried landing upstairs the stunning master bedroom suite has a walk in dressing area and private bathroom plus there is a further double bedroom and a single. On the top floor 2 delightful bedrooms, each with an en suite shower room, would make the perfect 'escapes' for teenagers.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 7.12m x 4.00m, 23'4" x 13'1"
- Living Room - 5.40m x 3.70m, 17'8" x 12'2"
- Dining Room - 4.34m x 2.65m, 14'2" x 8'8"
- Study - 3.41m x 2.65m, 11'2" x 8'8"
- Master Bedroom - 6.43m x 4.00m, 21'1" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 5.65m x 3.70m, 18'6" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.89m x 2.65m, 9'6" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.38m x 3.37m, 11'1" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.38m x 3.37m
, 11'1" x 11'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57083650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21226-415_5_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.