3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 82 - The Gosford at Westvale Park, Reigate Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 0GU
- open plan kitchen/dining room
- separate lounge
- master bedroom with en suite
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 single bedroom
- family bathroom
- 2 parking spaces
A 3 bedroom terraced home which offers a perfect layout for families. The kitchen/dining room opens through French doors to the private rear garden. The Ground floor also offers a good size separate lounge, generous cloakroom and storage under the stairs. The First floor comprises the en suite Master Bedroom, a family bathroom, a further double bedroom and a bedroom which could provide office space or play area.
- Lounge - 2.26m x 3.69m, 14'0'' x 12'1''
- Kitchen/Dining - 4.72m x 2.87m, 15'6'' x 9'5''
- Bedroom 1 - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9'' x 9'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m, 10'10'' x 8'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.55m x 2.00m, 11'8" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57083662.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21228-082_3_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.