4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Gloucester at Wychbury Fields, Kidderminster Road, Hagley, DY9 0QF
- Ask us about Help to Buy
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Large master bedroom with en suite
- Single garage
- High quality kitchen units with laminate worktop
- White Roca and Laufen sanitaryware with Bristan chrome brassware to bathrooms
- Turfed front and rear garden
- Ceramic floor tiles to bathroom and kitchen
- Integrated Siemens dishwasher and fridge/freezer
From its central hall, you can mix in the informal surroundings of the open plan kitchen and family/dining room on one side. Or step through double doors and retire to the large light-filled living room on the other, with French doors leading straight out to the rear garden. The Gloucester is a perfectly balanced family home, also boasting four generous bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and an en suite shower room in the master, together with a luxury bathroom and downstairs cloakroom.
Overall size: 1,359 sq ft
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57084022.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7546_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.