5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Apsley at Cedar Gardens, The Paddock, Hitchin, SG4
- German Kitchen with Silestone work surfaces
- Built in BOSCH kitchen appliances
- Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen/breakfast areas
- Stylish gloss vanity units to bathrooms and white roca sanitaryware
- PVCu windows and French Doors leading to two patios
- Dressing room to Master bedroom and built in wardrobes to bedroom two
- En-suites to master and bedroom 2
- Handy storage cupboards
- Polished chrome door handles throughout
A stand-out feature of The Apsley is the large open plan kitchen/breakfast room, which flows into the family room, also benefiting from two sets of French doors and a separate utility room. That still leaves a separate dining room, large sitting room and designated study for the height of contemporary comfort. Plus, with two of the five bedrooms featuring an en suite and the master enjoying a dressing room, everyone can take their pick for personal space. A double detached garage completes this stunning family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference f0a957d8-cead-4c22-81c2-7f944841abf3_5_42_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.