5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Crichton at Liberton Grange, Liberton Gardens, Edinburgh, EH16
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- Crichton and Cleland Showhomes are now open daily
- Five bedrooms - Master and second bedroom with en-suites
- This home boasts stunning views over public parkland and Arthur's Seat
- Plenty of local amenities to suit children and adults
- Homes at Liberton Grange are from the award-winning Signature Range
- Each stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage
- Limited availability due to incredible demand - act quickly
- Close to good local primary and secondary schooling
- French doors to outside rear garden / decked area
Four double bedrooms, two with en suite, plus a fifth bedroom make The Crichton a family home with room to grow. Downstairs the L-shaped entrance hall gives access to the formal lounge and large open plan kitchen and family/dining room, which in turn leads through to the utility room and integral garage.
Overall size: 1,810 sq ft
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57103282.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7287_5_37_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.