4 bedroom town house for salePlot 280 at Dalmeny Park, Off Scotstoun Avenue, South Queensferry, EH30
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- Available with Part Exchange or a 5% Contribution to Deposit
- New Price available on our Home of the Month, Plot 281
- Stunning terraced townhouse with plenty of adaptable space
- Master bedroom with en-suite and lounge on the first floor
- Fitted wardrobes to 3 bedrooms
- Generous functional storage throughout the home
- Useful utility room and downstairs cloakroom on the ground floor
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
- Glass door to outside rear garden / decked area
Entering on the ground floor, the spacious hallway at the heart of the home leads straight through to the large, open-plan kitchen and dining area which in turn, opens directly into the garden. This floor also boasts a generous 4th bedroom/study with enhanced height windows, as well as a convenient cloakroom and separate utility room.
On the first floor, a large formal lounge at the front of the home is mirrored by a grand master bedroom, with en-suite, to the rear.
The second floor plays host to two further double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, and a well-equipped family bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference e3095283-553e-48a3-a9cf-c097f20ac63b_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.