5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Roxburgh at Rosegarth Wynd, Capelrig Road, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
- Luxury 5 bedroom detached home
- Stylish kitchen by ALNO Impuls with high quality Siemens integrated appliances
- Stainless steel cooker hood
- White Laufen sanitaryware
- Walnut veneered internal pass doors
- Internal walls and ceilings will be finished in Covermatt white emulsion
- Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors
- Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
- Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
- Alarm system
This stunning family home has been designed with comfort and luxury firmly in mind. Through the ground floor vestibule you step into the impressive hall from where you can then enter the dining room, study, spacious lounge overlooking the patio area or the modern, open plan family area/kitchen with separate utility room. Upstairs are five spacious bedrooms, including two with their own en suite and the master bedroom with its large en suite and dressing area. This well-appointed home also features a detached double garage with accommodation over.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41233062-1f1f-4866-890b-6f3116f39413_5_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.