3 bedroom detached house for saleCastlevale at Douglas Meadows, Bolton Road, Adlington, Chorley, PR6
The Castlevale is an elegant detached or semi-detached family home with three bedrooms. The entrance hall leads directly to a light and airy living room which continues in to a generous kitchen/dining room with high quality integrated appliances and French doors offering access to the back garden. There is also a convenient downstairs cloakroom and useful laundry zone, plumbed and wired for your laundry equipment.
The first floor features a spacious master bedroom with a luxurious en-suite with double shower cubicle and walk in wardrobe. Across the landing is a second bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a third bedroom and a good-sized family bathroom with fitted vanity furniture.
- 3 bedroom home
- Light and airy living room
- Generous fitted kitchen/dining room with French doors to garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite facilities
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
Prices from £227,950
Exclusive OffersHelp to Sell Your Current Home *
Need help or support to sell your current home? Our marketing service provides extra support when it comes to selling your current home - we'll help you value and advertise your home and even manage the sale through your estate agent.
Help to Buy **
Help to Buy allows you to buy a brand new home with just 5% deposit and an affordable mortgage.
To be eligible for a Help to Buy home, you should:
- Be a home buyer looking to buy a new build home
- Be able to demonstrate access to savings or funds to pay a deposit of 5% plus the usual cost of moving home which includes legal fees and stamp duty
- Have a good credit history
- Take out a mortgage with a qualified lender (e.g. a bank or building society)
Our marketing suite is open Thursday to Monday, from 10am-5pm.
Click here to download location and directions information
Travelling from M61:
Take the M61 toward Preston, Wigan & Bolton. At junction 6, exit onto De Havilland Way / A6027 towards Chorley. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Chorley Road / A6. Continue to follow the A6. Turn right onto Grimeford Lane and then turn left on to Bolton Road / A673.
Get in touch:
Please get in touch for more information or to make an appointment. We're happy to help.
Terms and Conditions* Help To Sell Your Current Home is available on selected developments and selected plots only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
** Help to Buy is available on selected developments and selected homes only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57136825.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Castlevale. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.