3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Warburton at High Grove, High Barn Street, Royton, Oldham, OL2
- 3 Bedrooms
- Good Size Lounge
- Bespoke fitted kitchen
- French doors to rear garden
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Luxury Bathroom with Villeroy & Boch Sanitaryware
- Intruder alarm
- Parking space
- Help to Buy available
- Good transport links, great location
Royton, Oldham, OL2 6RN
Exclusive development of well-appointed 3 and 4 bedroom homes, set in the heart of Royton.
Designed over two floors, this three bedroom semi detached home boasts a bespoke fully fitted kitchen with under wall lighting. Central heated, heated, towel rails to bathroom, en-suite and cloaks. Intruder Alarm fitted as standard. BT & TV sockets fitted to lounge and master bedroom.
Family bathroom is fitted with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware, full height tiling around bath/shower areas.
PVCu glazed windows, external oak front door with chrome fittings. Parking space.
Sales opening times Friday through to Monday 10.30 am until 5.00pm
Please call the developer for more information
|Kitchen/Dining||4895 x 3368mm||16'1'' x 11'1''|
|Lounge||4895 (max) x 5073mm||16'1'' (max) x 16'8''|
|Bedroom 1||3289 x 3743mm||10'9'' x 12'3''|
|Bedroom 2||2633 x 3598mm||8'8'' x 11'10''|
|Bedroom 3||2187 x 3575mm||7'2'' x 11'9''|
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Warburton_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wiggett Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.